Sat, Apr 20|
Arkansas Pie Festival
Commercial Baker Entry Form
Commercial Baker Contestants must be an owner/operator or authorized representative of an-Arkansas based restaurant, café, bakery, pie shop or business that sells pies on a commercial basis to the public. Must be a licensed Arkansas business to qualify.
Time & Location
Apr 20, 2019, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Arkansas Pie Festival , Cherokee Village, AR, USA
About The Event
The Professional Baker Contestant entry fee is $50.00 per pie. Commercial Baker Contestants may enter up to two pies. If you would like to enter a second pie, you will need to complete a form for each pie entry.
Commercial Baker Contestants will be provided a 10x10 tented spaced with two chairs and two tables. You may bring additional tables, chairs, tablecloths and booth decorations. Each Commercial Baker will receive three contestant passes for those who will be staffing your booth. You will also receive two complimentary festival tickets. Commercial Baker Contestants are responsible for bringing the following for each pie entered into the contest:
• One whole finished pie for judging
• One whole finished pie for public display and charity auction
• 500 one-ounce samples for the pie you are entering into the contest
* Commercial Bakers may also bring pies by the slice or whole (it can be the pie you are entering into the contest or other varieties) to sell from your booth to festival attendees. Once all professional contestants are confirmed, you will receive a Contestant Packet by email confirming your acceptance into the competition and providing you more information about location, accommodation options, booth set up, festival schedule, judging criteria, etc.
This is a one-day festival held on Saturday, April 20, 2019, at the Town Center in the City of Cherokee Village. The festival begins at 10:00 am and ends at 4:00 pm. We will provide opportunities for contestants to set up early Saturday morning a few hours before the festival begins. Commercial Baker Contestants will be required to maintain their booth presence until the festival ends at 4:00 pm.
*More Detail About Pie Samples
• Festival attendees will receive a pie tin when they enter the festival that they can load up with a sample from each booth/each professional pie entry. Each festival attendee will be entitled to one sample per Professional Baker.
• We are assuming a pie will yield about 42 samples requiring each Professional Baker to provide 12 pies per entry.
• You will be responsible for securing one-ounce containers (commonly sold at Sam’s as condiment cups) and you are responsible for placing the sample in each cup.
• We will provide small utensils and napkins for each booth to hand out with the samples.
Please direct any festival-related questions you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional Baker Ticket
Registration Fee of $50 per pie must be paid by credit card of pay pal. Registration is not complete until fee is received.