Sat, Apr 29|
Arkansas Pie Festival
Commercial Baker Entry Form 2023
Commercial Baker Contestants must be an owner/operator or authorized representative of a restaurant, café, bakery, pie shop or business that sells pies on a commercial basis to the public.
Time & Location
Apr 29, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM CDT
Arkansas Pie Festival , Cherokee Village, AR, USA
About The Event
- Deadline to register is April 21, 2023.
- We are accepting 40 Professional Bakers on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- There is no fee to enter. All bakers must provide 2 whole pies for judging and auction.
- Professional bakers may enter up to two pie flavors.
2. Professional Bakers are responsible for providing the following for each pie entered into the contest:
· One whole finished pie for judging
· One whole finished pie for public display and charity auction
Professionals may also partner with the festival to provide samples (1 oz) for festival goers. THIS IS NOT REQUIRED. The festival committee will provide each professional baker with 1 oz sample cups, tasting spoons and labels along with a marketing kit. Businesses that work with the festival committee to provide samples may also sell goods at the festival.
3. Once all professional contestants are confirmed, you will receive a Professional Baker Kit in the mail (shortly after April 21) containing:
· Detailed instructions for preparing the samples
· Information about festival location, accommodation options, booth set up, festival schedule, judging criteria, etc.
4. Professional Bakers that will be provided a shaded space (approximately 10x10) along with two chairs and two tables. You may bring additional tables, chairs, tablecloths and booth decorations.
5. Professional Bakers must be an owner/operator or authorized representative of a restaurant, café, bakery, pie shop or business that sells pies on a commercial basis to the public.
6. Each Professional Baker will receive three contestant passes for those who will be staffing your booth. You will also receive two complimentary festival tickets if needed.
7. Professional Bakers may also bring pies by the slice or whole to sell from your booth to festival attendees. This can be the pie you are entering into the contest or other varieties. You may bring other goods from your bakery or restaurant to sell. This is your time to shine!
8. This is a one-day festival held on Saturday, April 29, 2023, at the Town Center in the City of Cherokee Village. The festival begins at 9:00 am and ends at 3:00 pm. We will provide opportunities for contestants to set up early Saturday morning a few hours before the festival begins. Professional Baker Contestants will be required to maintain their booth presence until the festival ends at 3:00 pm.
*Detail For Bakers Providing Pie Samples
· Remember, samples are meant to give festival attendees a tasting of the pie you have entered into the contest. Each sample should contain a little crust and pie filling.
· When you receive your Professional Baker Kit, we will also offer some suggestions for producing your samples.
· If you are unable to attend the festival please let us know as soon as possible so we can begin making arrangements to collect your samples and pies the day before the festival.
· On the day of the festival, attendees will receive a Pie Card that they will present at each Professional Baker booth entitling them to one sample from each booth. Attendees will use their card and the corresponding number to vote for the “People’s Choice” award.
· The festival will provide small utensils and napkins for each booth to hand out with the samples.
If you have any questions or if we didn’t cover something here, please direct do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are excited to have you join us for the 3rd Arkansas Pie Festival!
Professional Baker Ticket$0.00Sale ended